I purchased 2/2 gallon buckets of ceiling paint. I painted the living room last weekend. This weekend I painted the connecting kitchen. I forgot to marry the paint buckets. So now two colors. What do I do now?? Short of repainting those awful "popcorn" ceilings...
I would say you are going to have to repaint the entire ceiling as I don't know of any other way to get it to match. Just remember to box all the paint needed to paint the ceiling before you start to make sure it is all the same color.
Did you mean mix all of the paint?? as in mix it all togather. I had the same paint and color. but didn't mix the 2 2gal togather. I just had the 2 rooms meet togather and they didn't match.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love