I purchased home recently and am preparing to repaint the interior. The previous owner was not careful in their painting. I now have 2 dilemas.
First, the sills of the aluminum windows are half painted. What can I do to remove all the paint?
Second, they cut ceramic tile to use as an edge all around the home, but they did not protect the edged of the tile and there are drips of paint on the cut surface. Note: these tiles are not colored throughout and the edge is not finished. Can I use something to remove the paint. Can I paint the edge of the tile and if so with what type of paint? Thank you for any ideas.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!