I purchased home recently and am preparing to repaint the interior. The previous owner was not careful in their painting. I now have 2 dilemas.
First, the sills of the aluminum windows are half painted. What can I do to remove all the paint?
Second, they cut ceramic tile to use as an edge all around the home, but they did not protect the edged of the tile and there are drips of paint on the cut surface. Note: these tiles are not colored throughout and the edge is not finished. Can I use something to remove the paint. Can I paint the edge of the tile and if so with what type of paint? Thank you for any ideas.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Design a Better Bedroom: 9 Strategies
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Would You Live in a Floating Home?