HELP!!! I have the ugliest kitchen cabinets in the world. The builder put some very hideous southwestern-looking accents on each corner of our oak cabinets, and when trying to remove them they leave deep divots from the glue in the wood. I desperately want to paint them a dark gray, but don't want huge chunks of wood to come off of each corner of the cabinets-way too much wood comes off of each one to be able to sand appropriately.
Any ideas??? Please help!
exterior paint removing
Wood Deck system for Garage Floor?
Electricity in kitchen peninsula?
((Peeling Paint)) Repainting Exterior of my home......
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING