HELP!!! I have the ugliest kitchen cabinets in the world. The builder put some very hideous southwestern-looking accents on each corner of our oak cabinets, and when trying to remove them they leave deep divots from the glue in the wood. I desperately want to paint them a dark gray, but don't want huge chunks of wood to come off of each corner of the cabinets-way too much wood comes off of each one to be able to sand appropriately.
Any ideas??? Please help!
exterior paint removing
Wood Deck system for Garage Floor?
Electricity in kitchen peninsula?
((Peeling Paint)) Repainting Exterior of my home......
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight