HELP!!! I have the ugliest kitchen cabinets in the world. The builder put some very hideous southwestern-looking accents on each corner of our oak cabinets, and when trying to remove them they leave deep divots from the glue in the wood. I desperately want to paint them a dark gray, but don't want huge chunks of wood to come off of each corner of the cabinets-way too much wood comes off of each one to be able to sand appropriately.
Any ideas??? Please help!
exterior paint removing
Wood Deck system for Garage Floor?
Electricity in kitchen peninsula?
((Peeling Paint)) Repainting Exterior of my home......
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love