I have Ralph Lauren's River Rock "Granite Falls" on my living room walls. It was a bear to put on, but looks great and has held up well -except for one spot that has chipped. I want to buy some touch-up paint, but I can't find the Granite Falls color on the Lauren website. In fact, the River Rock collection no longer seems to have any shades of grey-blue. Does anyone know how I can find a small sample of Granite Falls paint to touch up an approx.ly 6-inch square area? Many thanks!
Yes, I called Ralph Lauren's paint specialists (very helpful) but unfortunately Granite Falls is one of a number of paints that have been discontinued. My only hope is fining some left over (and hopefully not dried out or spoiled). If anyone has any or knows of how I could find/buy some, I'd be grateful. It's a big room to have to entirely repaint!
What Kind Of Paint Can I Use On A Basement Shower Fl...
Help to remove/hide orange peel!!!!
Painting over suede paint
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!