I have Ralph Lauren's River Rock "Granite Falls" on my living room walls. It was a bear to put on, but looks great and has held up well -except for one spot that has chipped. I want to buy some touch-up paint, but I can't find the Granite Falls color on the Lauren website. In fact, the River Rock collection no longer seems to have any shades of grey-blue. Does anyone know how I can find a small sample of Granite Falls paint to touch up an approx.ly 6-inch square area? Many thanks!
Yes, I called Ralph Lauren's paint specialists (very helpful) but unfortunately Granite Falls is one of a number of paints that have been discontinued. My only hope is fining some left over (and hopefully not dried out or spoiled). If anyone has any or knows of how I could find/buy some, I'd be grateful. It's a big room to have to entirely repaint!
What Kind Of Paint Can I Use On A Basement Shower Fl...
Help to remove/hide orange peel!!!!
Painting over suede paint
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight