I have Ralph Lauren's River Rock "Granite Falls" on my living room walls. It was a bear to put on, but looks great and has held up well -except for one spot that has chipped. I want to buy some touch-up paint, but I can't find the Granite Falls color on the Lauren website. In fact, the River Rock collection no longer seems to have any shades of grey-blue. Does anyone know how I can find a small sample of Granite Falls paint to touch up an approx.ly 6-inch square area? Many thanks!
Yes, I called Ralph Lauren's paint specialists (very helpful) but unfortunately Granite Falls is one of a number of paints that have been discontinued. My only hope is fining some left over (and hopefully not dried out or spoiled). If anyone has any or knows of how I could find/buy some, I'd be grateful. It's a big room to have to entirely repaint!
What Kind Of Paint Can I Use On A Basement Shower Fl...
Help to remove/hide orange peel!!!!
Painting over suede paint
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers