I have a new all white sunroom made of powder-coated aluminum and I want to paint and wallpaper the interior of it. Is this possible? Do I need a special primer? The walls are a rough texture so I would have to take that into consideration, but what about the powder-coating and what about condensation? I have heard that sunrooms tend to get condensation but I have sliding glass/screen windows. It isn't all window-enclosed. Will that make a difference?
Thank you to anyone who can help me. So far, I've had zero luck getting help from anyone knowledgeable locally.
Wow, the fact that nobody managed to answer your query is a little unsettling. Did you manage to get the interior wall painted in the end? I would engage a professional to do so if I were you.
As far as the second question, sun rooms do get condensation, but the sliding glass that is properly enclosed you will be fine and it will not make a difference.
repairing pin holes and dimples before painting drywall
wall paper over wall paper or paint over wall paper
Painting over formica
REMOVING PAINTED OVER WALL PAPER GLUE
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes