I have a new all white sunroom made of powder-coated aluminum and I want to paint and wallpaper the interior of it. Is this possible? Do I need a special primer? The walls are a rough texture so I would have to take that into consideration, but what about the powder-coating and what about condensation? I have heard that sunrooms tend to get condensation but I have sliding glass/screen windows. It isn't all window-enclosed. Will that make a difference?
Thank you to anyone who can help me. So far, I've had zero luck getting help from anyone knowledgeable locally.
Wow, the fact that nobody managed to answer your query is a little unsettling. Did you manage to get the interior wall painted in the end? I would engage a professional to do so if I were you.
As far as the second question, sun rooms do get condensation, but the sliding glass that is properly enclosed you will be fine and it will not make a difference.
repairing pin holes and dimples before painting drywall
wall paper over wall paper or paint over wall paper
Painting over formica
REMOVING PAINTED OVER WALL PAPER GLUE
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects