I have a new all white sunroom made of powder-coated aluminum and I want to paint and wallpaper the interior of it. Is this possible? Do I need a special primer? The walls are a rough texture so I would have to take that into consideration, but what about the powder-coating and what about condensation? I have heard that sunrooms tend to get condensation but I have sliding glass/screen windows. It isn't all window-enclosed. Will that make a difference?
Thank you to anyone who can help me. So far, I've had zero luck getting help from anyone knowledgeable locally.
Wow, the fact that nobody managed to answer your query is a little unsettling. Did you manage to get the interior wall painted in the end? I would engage a professional to do so if I were you.
As far as the second question, sun rooms do get condensation, but the sliding glass that is properly enclosed you will be fine and it will not make a difference.
repairing pin holes and dimples before painting drywall
wall paper over wall paper or paint over wall paper
Painting over formica
REMOVING PAINTED OVER WALL PAPER GLUE
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love