I have a new all white sunroom made of powder-coated aluminum and I want to paint and wallpaper the interior of it. Is this possible? Do I need a special primer? The walls are a rough texture so I would have to take that into consideration, but what about the powder-coating and what about condensation? I have heard that sunrooms tend to get condensation but I have sliding glass/screen windows. It isn't all window-enclosed. Will that make a difference?
Thank you to anyone who can help me. So far, I've had zero luck getting help from anyone knowledgeable locally.
Wow, the fact that nobody managed to answer your query is a little unsettling. Did you manage to get the interior wall painted in the end? I would engage a professional to do so if I were you.
As far as the second question, sun rooms do get condensation, but the sliding glass that is properly enclosed you will be fine and it will not make a difference.
repairing pin holes and dimples before painting drywall
wall paper over wall paper or paint over wall paper
Painting over formica
REMOVING PAINTED OVER WALL PAPER GLUE
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Prefab-ulous: 14 Jaw-Dropping Modern Homes
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Why Are "Natural" Swimming Pools Popular?
- 9 Ways of Adding Moldings to Walls
- 1 Dozen Ways to Make the Most of a Small Yard
- 13 Easy Lanterns to Make for Your Porch or Patio
- 12 Expert Tips for a Fantastic Front Yard