lino v.s. ceramic tile
Vinyl is warm, soft, relatively inexpensive, easily replaced, subject to damage and it will wear out in time relative to the quality purchased.
Vinyl is cold, hard, more expensive, not easily replaced, very hard to damage, will not wear out and much more attractive.
Just my opinion....Living in the north I prefer it in some rooms but not others.
Ceramic Tile Cracking
For some real answers to your ceramic tile questions...
ceramic tile questions
Cleaning grout haze from ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects