lino v.s. ceramic tile
Vinyl is warm, soft, relatively inexpensive, easily replaced, subject to damage and it will wear out in time relative to the quality purchased.
Vinyl is cold, hard, more expensive, not easily replaced, very hard to damage, will not wear out and much more attractive.
Just my opinion....Living in the north I prefer it in some rooms but not others.
Ceramic Tile Cracking
For some real answers to your ceramic tile questions...
ceramic tile questions
Cleaning grout haze from ceramic tile
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING