Yes it is a toilet. Sorry for the delay.....
Dear Kansaz:I have almost completed putting 1/4" cement board down on the bathroom floor and I am wondering if I should take up the blue ring that holds the 2 brass bolts that hold the toilet to the floor so I can put the cement board under the ring? Otherwise, the toilet itself will be sitting 1/2" higher than before and I am concerned that the wax ring will not be sealed enuf because of the difference that the cement board and the ceramic tile are raising the toilet higher than previous. Confusing!!!
ceramic tile subfloor
HELP - my new ceramic tile floor!
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
Cleaning grout haze from ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!