Yes it is a toilet. Sorry for the delay.....
Dear Kansaz:I have almost completed putting 1/4" cement board down on the bathroom floor and I am wondering if I should take up the blue ring that holds the 2 brass bolts that hold the toilet to the floor so I can put the cement board under the ring? Otherwise, the toilet itself will be sitting 1/2" higher than before and I am concerned that the wax ring will not be sealed enuf because of the difference that the cement board and the ceramic tile are raising the toilet higher than previous. Confusing!!!
ceramic tile subfloor
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
Cleaning grout haze from ceramic tile
HELP - my new ceramic tile floor!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING