We selected a grout color than was tan; however, when it dried it was white. Is there any way to change the color of the grout to a light tan color? When water is placed on the grout it does turn just the color we like --- but then it turns white again when it dries.
If the grout sealer does not work, I would make a trip back to the tile store and ask them what the deal is with their products. The only possible fault on your part would be not mixing the grout thoroughly before you mortared. When mixing colored grout, the powder needs to be mixed thoroughly by dumping it all into another container, mixing, dumping and mixing a few times to blend all of the color particles in with the grout.......
barnboard floors that need grout repair
removing grout /plaster mixture from face brick in k...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight