We selected a grout color than was tan; however, when it dried it was white. Is there any way to change the color of the grout to a light tan color? When water is placed on the grout it does turn just the color we like --- but then it turns white again when it dries.
If the grout sealer does not work, I would make a trip back to the tile store and ask them what the deal is with their products. The only possible fault on your part would be not mixing the grout thoroughly before you mortared. When mixing colored grout, the powder needs to be mixed thoroughly by dumping it all into another container, mixing, dumping and mixing a few times to blend all of the color particles in with the grout.......
barnboard floors that need grout repair
removing grout /plaster mixture from face brick in k...
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING