We selected a grout color than was tan; however, when it dried it was white. Is there any way to change the color of the grout to a light tan color? When water is placed on the grout it does turn just the color we like --- but then it turns white again when it dries.
If the grout sealer does not work, I would make a trip back to the tile store and ask them what the deal is with their products. The only possible fault on your part would be not mixing the grout thoroughly before you mortared. When mixing colored grout, the powder needs to be mixed thoroughly by dumping it all into another container, mixing, dumping and mixing a few times to blend all of the color particles in with the grout.......
barnboard floors that need grout repair
removing grout /plaster mixture from face brick in k...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!