We selected a grout color than was tan; however, when it dried it was white. Is there any way to change the color of the grout to a light tan color? When water is placed on the grout it does turn just the color we like --- but then it turns white again when it dries.
If the grout sealer does not work, I would make a trip back to the tile store and ask them what the deal is with their products. The only possible fault on your part would be not mixing the grout thoroughly before you mortared. When mixing colored grout, the powder needs to be mixed thoroughly by dumping it all into another container, mixing, dumping and mixing a few times to blend all of the color particles in with the grout.......
barnboard floors that need grout repair
removing grout /plaster mixture from face brick in k...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!