stained vinyl flooring
1) Using any type of bleach on a sheet vinyl floor my have reverse effects of what your trying to accomplish. It may bleach the spot enough to give it a lighter appearance than the rest of the sheet vinyl. It can also dull the surface permanently thus making cleaning more difficult.
2) Steel Wool will (if not very carefull) put undo stress on the wear layer and most likely reduce or damage it.
I would recommend using Armstrong's New Beginnings Cleaner before trying any of these above mentioned methods.
[This message has been edited by Al Borland (edited October 27, 1999).]
vinyl flooring subfloor
glueless sheet vinyl flooring
Movers ripped Vinyl flooring!
Do vinyl floor tiles hold up as well as one piece vi...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Quick and Creative Stocking Stuffers
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Must-Do Projects for November
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- The Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees