stained vinyl flooring
1) Using any type of bleach on a sheet vinyl floor my have reverse effects of what your trying to accomplish. It may bleach the spot enough to give it a lighter appearance than the rest of the sheet vinyl. It can also dull the surface permanently thus making cleaning more difficult.
2) Steel Wool will (if not very carefull) put undo stress on the wear layer and most likely reduce or damage it.
I would recommend using Armstrong's New Beginnings Cleaner before trying any of these above mentioned methods.
[This message has been edited by Al Borland (edited October 27, 1999).]
vinyl flooring subfloor
glueless sheet vinyl flooring
Movers ripped Vinyl flooring!
Do vinyl floor tiles hold up as well as one piece vi...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers