stained vinyl flooring
1) Using any type of bleach on a sheet vinyl floor my have reverse effects of what your trying to accomplish. It may bleach the spot enough to give it a lighter appearance than the rest of the sheet vinyl. It can also dull the surface permanently thus making cleaning more difficult.
2) Steel Wool will (if not very carefull) put undo stress on the wear layer and most likely reduce or damage it.
I would recommend using Armstrong's New Beginnings Cleaner before trying any of these above mentioned methods.
[This message has been edited by Al Borland (edited October 27, 1999).]
vinyl flooring subfloor
glueless sheet vinyl flooring
Movers ripped Vinyl flooring!
Do vinyl floor tiles hold up as well as one piece vi...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips