stained vinyl flooring
1) Using any type of bleach on a sheet vinyl floor my have reverse effects of what your trying to accomplish. It may bleach the spot enough to give it a lighter appearance than the rest of the sheet vinyl. It can also dull the surface permanently thus making cleaning more difficult.
2) Steel Wool will (if not very carefull) put undo stress on the wear layer and most likely reduce or damage it.
I would recommend using Armstrong's New Beginnings Cleaner before trying any of these above mentioned methods.
[This message has been edited by Al Borland (edited October 27, 1999).]
vinyl flooring subfloor
glueless sheet vinyl flooring
Movers ripped Vinyl flooring!
Do vinyl floor tiles hold up as well as one piece vi...
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING