Any help on tools or techniques to take subfloor from kitchen around cabinets. Putting in a hardwood floor and must take off subfloor.
found a tool, called a "toe board saw" (?). Small circular saw that braces itself against the toe board and cuts through the plywood. Works great. Watch out for mounting screws for cabinets though! Bought a new blade. Also used a roofing shovel to pry up the plywood. The builders must have had stock in glue and staples. Glue strips every 3" and staples in columes spaced about 3" apart and rows 1.5" apart!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!