Any help on tools or techniques to take subfloor from kitchen around cabinets. Putting in a hardwood floor and must take off subfloor.
found a tool, called a "toe board saw" (?). Small circular saw that braces itself against the toe board and cuts through the plywood. Works great. Watch out for mounting screws for cabinets though! Bought a new blade. Also used a roofing shovel to pry up the plywood. The builders must have had stock in glue and staples. Glue strips every 3" and staples in columes spaced about 3" apart and rows 1.5" apart!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!