Thanks in advance.
What to do after the trees are removed?
Thanks in advance.
I know there are products that you can use to kill a stump if you're NOT grinding them. But I don't know if they can be used in conjunction w/grinding. My only question is that in your situation, you'll be burying the stump. And in doing that, you 'cover' it up, and I don't know if covering them will affect the Stump Killer's effectiveness.
I'd go to a Landscaping or Nursery Retailer and read up on what's on the box. If the info about burying the stump isn't on it, I'd 1) ask the Retailer, and 2) also ctc. the Mfgr. too just to be sure. (I guess you could just do #2 but I wouldn't OPEN the box until you hear from the Mfgr.)
Maybe someone else has a more definite answer. My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes