I am experiencing separation in my Wilsonart flooring in the wintertime. Then by summertime it will come back together. What can I do to keep this from occurring.
You may be seeing the affects of your heating system. Since the heat during the winter tends to reduce the overall humidity in the house, the moisture is pulled out of the wood and it contracts. When it's more humid in the summer, the wood soaks up more moisture and expands again. You could consider adding a humidifier during the winter to see if that helps.
Polyurethane as a sealer for laminate
Three Season Insulated porch - flooring recommendation?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING