I am experiencing separation in my Wilsonart flooring in the wintertime. Then by summertime it will come back together. What can I do to keep this from occurring.
You may be seeing the affects of your heating system. Since the heat during the winter tends to reduce the overall humidity in the house, the moisture is pulled out of the wood and it contracts. When it's more humid in the summer, the wood soaks up more moisture and expands again. You could consider adding a humidifier during the winter to see if that helps.
Polyurethane as a sealer for laminate
Three Season Insulated porch - flooring recommendation?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!