I work in a dental office and we just put new carpet in two years ago. It is in awful shape in the waiting room. The winter's are especially bad. We had thought about using a commericial grade of Pergo, but after reading some of the posts on Pergo, now I'm not so sure about that either. Any suggestions out there? We need to get something that will hang in there for about 10 years, than we can retire and it will be someone elses problem LOL
I seriously doubt a carpet is going to do the job for you. Your best bet is go with ceramic tile. It will definately last 10 years and you shouldn't have any problems with it.
I have just discovered rubber floor tiles for residential use. I posted a new message to try and get feedback from people who have rubber tiled floors. If you like the look of it, I think rubber would suit your application. Cost is about $6.25/SF. Check http://www.tilebiz.com/rubber-tile-floors.htm for more info.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes