I am in the process of selling my house and of course something happens. My dog has unravelled in 3 different places my Berber carpet. 2 places are relatively small and 1 is pretty big. I don't know what to do! Is this able to be repaired??? Can I do it myself or should I call in a professional? Please HELP!!!
I have berber also. My understanding is that you should probably call someone. There are things you can do to prevent it from unravelling further. To fix what has happened already, though, you should probably call someone. I am not sure if there is anything they can do to fix it, short of replacing the piece...good luck! Let those of us out here with berber know what has to be done. As to stopping it from unravelling, there was a post on here a little while back about it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!