I am in the process of selling my house and of course something happens. My dog has unravelled in 3 different places my Berber carpet. 2 places are relatively small and 1 is pretty big. I don't know what to do! Is this able to be repaired??? Can I do it myself or should I call in a professional? Please HELP!!!
I have berber also. My understanding is that you should probably call someone. There are things you can do to prevent it from unravelling further. To fix what has happened already, though, you should probably call someone. I am not sure if there is anything they can do to fix it, short of replacing the piece...good luck! Let those of us out here with berber know what has to be done. As to stopping it from unravelling, there was a post on here a little while back about it.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide