I am in the process of selling my house and of course something happens. My dog has unravelled in 3 different places my Berber carpet. 2 places are relatively small and 1 is pretty big. I don't know what to do! Is this able to be repaired??? Can I do it myself or should I call in a professional? Please HELP!!!
I have berber also. My understanding is that you should probably call someone. There are things you can do to prevent it from unravelling further. To fix what has happened already, though, you should probably call someone. I am not sure if there is anything they can do to fix it, short of replacing the piece...good luck! Let those of us out here with berber know what has to be done. As to stopping it from unravelling, there was a post on here a little while back about it.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight