I have been looking for linoleum tiles at the home depot and lowes and to my surprise all the salespeople tell me that linoleum and vinyl tiles are one and the same. From what I have read, this is incorrect.I can't install vinyl on the account of my asthma. Any ideas on where I can find linoleum tiles???
linoleum is a term that was coined in the 1800's. It was and sometimes still is used interchangably for flooring whether it is a vinyl or some other product including some that had asbestos mixed in with it. Go to a tile store and tell them you want some non-ceramic tiles that aren't vinyl either. Maybe ceramic is what you need for asthma.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!