just redid my kitchen with regular sticky tiles.my base was concret but I primed it first as direction had said.Then put down adhesive to make sure it stuck good. It hasn't the tile looks as it isn't sticking is there something i can do? with out having to rip up the whole floor again?Please help!!!!
If I am understanding you correctly, you put down the 12' self adhesive tiles and they aren't sticking. If this is the case you should be able to just pull up the ones that aren't sticking. Or you could goto any flooring place and purchase, the exact name has eluded me, but it is like a sirenge and you stick it into the tile and apply glue this way.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!