just redid my kitchen with regular sticky tiles.my base was concret but I primed it first as direction had said.Then put down adhesive to make sure it stuck good. It hasn't the tile looks as it isn't sticking is there something i can do? with out having to rip up the whole floor again?Please help!!!!
If I am understanding you correctly, you put down the 12' self adhesive tiles and they aren't sticking. If this is the case you should be able to just pull up the ones that aren't sticking. Or you could goto any flooring place and purchase, the exact name has eluded me, but it is like a sirenge and you stick it into the tile and apply glue this way.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide