vinyl for stairs?
I have a kichen area which is seperated into two level and have two steps of stairs connecting them. I would like to put vinyl for a new floor. However, I could not find any information about how to put vinyl on stairs. Is this doable?
You should probably check with a professional installer, but I think it would depend on the stairs themselves. If they have "square" edges where they drop down, and you don't mind some sort of trim along each of these edges, it could be done. But a lot of stairs have rounded edges and indented parts that would be nearly impossible to tile.
Making stairs non-slip
Do vinyl floor tiles hold up as well as one piece vi...
Carpet protectors for Stairs
Flooring for stairs
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING