vinyl for stairs?
I have a kichen area which is seperated into two level and have two steps of stairs connecting them. I would like to put vinyl for a new floor. However, I could not find any information about how to put vinyl on stairs. Is this doable?
You should probably check with a professional installer, but I think it would depend on the stairs themselves. If they have "square" edges where they drop down, and you don't mind some sort of trim along each of these edges, it could be done. But a lot of stairs have rounded edges and indented parts that would be nearly impossible to tile.
Making stairs non-slip
Do vinyl floor tiles hold up as well as one piece vi...
Looking for a little sage advice
Flooring for stairs
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!