vinyl for stairs?
I have a kichen area which is seperated into two level and have two steps of stairs connecting them. I would like to put vinyl for a new floor. However, I could not find any information about how to put vinyl on stairs. Is this doable?
You should probably check with a professional installer, but I think it would depend on the stairs themselves. If they have "square" edges where they drop down, and you don't mind some sort of trim along each of these edges, it could be done. But a lot of stairs have rounded edges and indented parts that would be nearly impossible to tile.
Making stairs non-slip
Do vinyl floor tiles hold up as well as one piece vi...
Carpet protectors for Stairs
Flooring for stairs
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight