Stains on hardwood floor
the black rubber feet of a floor mounted speaker ? The stains seem to have penetrated the finish and regular
household cleaners have not been helpful.
Stop right there! If you continue to use 'household cleaners' on your marks, you'll ruin your floor!
What you SHOULD do is contact the mfgr. of the finish (or your COntractor) for what needs to be done. You could VOID your warranty, or at worst, ruin your floor. I use the Mfgr-recommended cleaner on my finish. I could use 'other cleaners' but the few extra pennies for the recommended cleaner is WELL worth it.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects