Stains on hardwood floor
the black rubber feet of a floor mounted speaker ? The stains seem to have penetrated the finish and regular
household cleaners have not been helpful.
Stop right there! If you continue to use 'household cleaners' on your marks, you'll ruin your floor!
What you SHOULD do is contact the mfgr. of the finish (or your COntractor) for what needs to be done. You could VOID your warranty, or at worst, ruin your floor. I use the Mfgr-recommended cleaner on my finish. I could use 'other cleaners' but the few extra pennies for the recommended cleaner is WELL worth it.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love