Liquid Floor leveler?
I have a similar problem with a 1" dip (in 4ft).Jacking is not practical, because of probable plaster damage. I am planning on installing Laminate flooring and need a level base.
The product I saw them use was like a lightweight concrete that was 1/4" to 1" thick. The doorways were dammed up to prevent and overflow.
Is this product available? Is is a commercial application?
Let me know
There are a few products out there depending on the type of 'sub-floor' / underlayment you have that needs leveling.
Start w/your local Home Center for products. If that fails you, visit the Specialty Retailers that sell the type of flooring you're looking to eventually install. Carpet Stores, Hardwood Stores, etc..
For a taste of products, visit Floor Leveling Products. My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects