re-finishing ceramic tile
Visit Painting Ceramic Tile Backsplash. (You're in luck!)
Personally, I wouldn't do it because of the possibility of paint chips getting in my food over time. Also, depending on the amount of heat in the painted area, it could 'blister' the paint, thus causing it to 'fail'. In short, you're looking to convert a maintenance-free material into one that now requires maintenance. It just creates more work for you.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
ceramic tile counter tops
Vinyl or ceramic tile?
Ceramic Tile Floor Help Needed
Underlayment for Ceramic Tile project atop concrete ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!