re-finishing ceramic tile
Visit Painting Ceramic Tile Backsplash. (You're in luck!)
Personally, I wouldn't do it because of the possibility of paint chips getting in my food over time. Also, depending on the amount of heat in the painted area, it could 'blister' the paint, thus causing it to 'fail'. In short, you're looking to convert a maintenance-free material into one that now requires maintenance. It just creates more work for you.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
ceramic tile counter tops
Vinyl or ceramic tile?
Ceramic Tile Floor Help Needed
Underlayment for Ceramic Tile project atop concrete ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects