I need a grout that remains flexible. I plan to install ceramic tile over a somewhat floating radiant floor. The radiant floor consists of a thin layer of foil backed foam, a honey comb to hold the polyethylene tubing, and a resin/mortar tile cover. The resin board is similar to concrete board except the "glue" is resin. The resin boards are about 2X3 feet and are screwed to the floor to minimize movement.
There is perceptible movement of the resin boards. Therefore I need a grout that will not crack, should there be some floor movement.
Does anyone know of a flexible grout that I can use for this unusual installation?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!