I need a grout that remains flexible. I plan to install ceramic tile over a somewhat floating radiant floor. The radiant floor consists of a thin layer of foil backed foam, a honey comb to hold the polyethylene tubing, and a resin/mortar tile cover. The resin board is similar to concrete board except the "glue" is resin. The resin boards are about 2X3 feet and are screwed to the floor to minimize movement.
There is perceptible movement of the resin boards. Therefore I need a grout that will not crack, should there be some floor movement.
Does anyone know of a flexible grout that I can use for this unusual installation?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects