I need a grout that remains flexible. I plan to install ceramic tile over a somewhat floating radiant floor. The radiant floor consists of a thin layer of foil backed foam, a honey comb to hold the polyethylene tubing, and a resin/mortar tile cover. The resin board is similar to concrete board except the "glue" is resin. The resin boards are about 2X3 feet and are screwed to the floor to minimize movement.
There is perceptible movement of the resin boards. Therefore I need a grout that will not crack, should there be some floor movement.
Does anyone know of a flexible grout that I can use for this unusual installation?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love