We purchased an older home last fall. The roof is 2 year old shingles and the siding is white vinyl, in pretty good shape.
This winter, we got what looks like dark yellow water stains running down the siding, on the back of the house, only. Blaming it on leaves, we checked the gutters, but they are not clogged and appear to be in good shape.
Roof does not appear to be leaking, but is "wavy" on the back of the house.
We cleaned the siding, but within a week the stains are comping back, even though we've had no rain.
Any idea of where to start looking?
stain on siding
Mold on vinyl siding - got a product suggestion?
Deck Stain on Vinyl Siding
Recomendations for vinyl siding with matte finish.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!