residential rubber flooring
Others may know what 'rubber flooring' it is you're referring to but I don't. And others may not even get a chance to read your Post because, well ..., "they're not here."
Please list a WEB site or 2.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God bless America!
Back in the 1980's there was an introduction of "rubber" tile and sheet flooring in the healthcare industry.The product looked similar to Vinyl but was much easier on the feet.I don't know that this ever took off because maintenance of the product was tricky as I remember.This isn't a guarantee but it may have been an Armstrong product.That's about all I can offer.
P.S. Try looking around at www.armstrong.com
[This message has been edited by Matches (edited September 17, 2001).]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!