residential rubber flooring
Others may know what 'rubber flooring' it is you're referring to but I don't. And others may not even get a chance to read your Post because, well ..., "they're not here."
Please list a WEB site or 2.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God bless America!
Back in the 1980's there was an introduction of "rubber" tile and sheet flooring in the healthcare industry.The product looked similar to Vinyl but was much easier on the feet.I don't know that this ever took off because maintenance of the product was tricky as I remember.This isn't a guarantee but it may have been an Armstrong product.That's about all I can offer.
P.S. Try looking around at www.armstrong.com
[This message has been edited by Matches (edited September 17, 2001).]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!