residential rubber flooring
Others may know what 'rubber flooring' it is you're referring to but I don't. And others may not even get a chance to read your Post because, well ..., "they're not here."
Please list a WEB site or 2.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God bless America!
Back in the 1980's there was an introduction of "rubber" tile and sheet flooring in the healthcare industry.The product looked similar to Vinyl but was much easier on the feet.I don't know that this ever took off because maintenance of the product was tricky as I remember.This isn't a guarantee but it may have been an Armstrong product.That's about all I can offer.
P.S. Try looking around at www.armstrong.com
[This message has been edited by Matches (edited September 17, 2001).]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects