residential rubber flooring
Others may know what 'rubber flooring' it is you're referring to but I don't. And others may not even get a chance to read your Post because, well ..., "they're not here."
Please list a WEB site or 2.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God bless America!
Back in the 1980's there was an introduction of "rubber" tile and sheet flooring in the healthcare industry.The product looked similar to Vinyl but was much easier on the feet.I don't know that this ever took off because maintenance of the product was tricky as I remember.This isn't a guarantee but it may have been an Armstrong product.That's about all I can offer.
P.S. Try looking around at www.armstrong.com
[This message has been edited by Matches (edited September 17, 2001).]
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide