I saw a gutter on one of the shows that was shaped like an enclosed "C" and said to be leaf and trash proof, will never get blocked. Can anyone give me more info about this product. Thanks Hamish
These gutters systems are prone to clogging and are also not very effective at catching the water when there is heavy rainfall. I installed them on my last house and they were great at keeping the leaves out. But they also kept the water out when there was any heavy rain. It flowed right over the edge and onto the ground or walkways under it.
Replacement Gutter Cost
Do clog free gutters work for ceramic tile roofs?
Hot Water heat - Glycol? Other closed-system option?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide