My dad has ordered a galvinised steel shed (10'x8')which i will be using as a workshop.We will be placing it on a cement floor,which could be damaged by falling hammers and so on,and it will be cold during the winter,so we need a floor which will not get to badly damaged and wont be too cold during the winter.Have any of you got any ideas please?
I would suggest laying down some ply wood over the cement or you could try some of those rubber matts.
Questions about my basement sub-floor?
Is floor able to support wieght...?
Which nailer for hardwood floor?
floor cleat nailer which is better manual or pneumatic?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects