My dad has ordered a galvinised steel shed (10'x8')which i will be using as a workshop.We will be placing it on a cement floor,which could be damaged by falling hammers and so on,and it will be cold during the winter,so we need a floor which will not get to badly damaged and wont be too cold during the winter.Have any of you got any ideas please?
I would suggest laying down some ply wood over the cement or you could try some of those rubber matts.
Questions about my basement sub-floor?
Is floor able to support wieght...?
Which nailer for hardwood floor?
floor cleat nailer which is better manual or pneumatic?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight