wooden floor grout
In the "Home Again" section of this website you can view the actual video clip and get all the installation details including the sawdust grout. Scroll down to Season 1, Chicago Coach House, Episode #10.
[This message has been edited by Paul in Toronto (edited July 15, 2002).]
was wondering if someone could post the info on here-I cant get the video to run and having a hard time getting it to instal-keeps jumping around to all different microsoft software to install. How large are the wood blocks and what is the filler made of-how much of each part that is in the filler/grout also. Thanks so much
My husband mentioned that we should probley use old hard wood (like they did) because the new fresh wood might not be as strong to this with and may have side effects-anyone know if we can use new wood vs old wood?? please let us know-we are at the moment replacing the ruined wood paneling with drywall and will very soon be replacing the floors right after and this is one of the few floor types & style that my husband and i both agreed on.
Asbestos seeping through the cracks of my wooden floor?
hardwood floor VS rugs
Concrete Floor Question - Please help
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes