Durastone high performance flooring
We are building a house and are trying to pick out flooring. We like the Durastone (hpf), but know nothing about it. Anyone have this? I would like to know if there are any problems with this product.
I realize this reply is late but...We had Durastone professionally installed throughout our first floor. Now the tiles appear to be shrinking leaving gaps between the tiles. We had our installer out to inspect the installation and he brought along a representative for Congoleum who told us the spaces between the tiles are within "acceptable limits". I was told that if you could stick a credit card between the tiles, then you have a problem. I think this is excessive. Not real happy with the product right now.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight