Durastone high performance flooring
We are building a house and are trying to pick out flooring. We like the Durastone (hpf), but know nothing about it. Anyone have this? I would like to know if there are any problems with this product.
I realize this reply is late but...We had Durastone professionally installed throughout our first floor. Now the tiles appear to be shrinking leaving gaps between the tiles. We had our installer out to inspect the installation and he brought along a representative for Congoleum who told us the spaces between the tiles are within "acceptable limits". I was told that if you could stick a credit card between the tiles, then you have a problem. I think this is excessive. Not real happy with the product right now.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!