Engineered Click Together Flooring
I haven't worked w/it, specifically, but I've only heard 'stories' and can only share w/you what I've learned.
You really need a solid base. Concrete seems best. Also, you get what you pay for. You can't repair/replace this stuff. You can't refinish it.
I'm making some assumptions here. I don't know if the product is plastic or what. Just ask the Retailer about the 'things' I've mentioned (and make a liar out of me if you must.) Just because it's engineered doesn't make it a good product. Compare it to solid hardwood flooring and you'll get more answers.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
Always yearning for more information and knowledge for the consumer, this species has not been proven and is very soft and unstable. This information comes directly from some that have been involved in import species for 20 and 25 years.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Prefab-ulous: 14 Jaw-Dropping Modern Homes
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Why Are "Natural" Swimming Pools Popular?
- 9 Ways of Adding Moldings to Walls
- 1 Dozen Ways to Make the Most of a Small Yard
- 13 Easy Lanterns to Make for Your Porch or Patio
- 12 Expert Tips for a Fantastic Front Yard