Engineered Click Together Flooring
I haven't worked w/it, specifically, but I've only heard 'stories' and can only share w/you what I've learned.
You really need a solid base. Concrete seems best. Also, you get what you pay for. You can't repair/replace this stuff. You can't refinish it.
I'm making some assumptions here. I don't know if the product is plastic or what. Just ask the Retailer about the 'things' I've mentioned (and make a liar out of me if you must.) Just because it's engineered doesn't make it a good product. Compare it to solid hardwood flooring and you'll get more answers.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
Always yearning for more information and knowledge for the consumer, this species has not been proven and is very soft and unstable. This information comes directly from some that have been involved in import species for 20 and 25 years.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes