Engineered Click Together Flooring
I haven't worked w/it, specifically, but I've only heard 'stories' and can only share w/you what I've learned.
You really need a solid base. Concrete seems best. Also, you get what you pay for. You can't repair/replace this stuff. You can't refinish it.
I'm making some assumptions here. I don't know if the product is plastic or what. Just ask the Retailer about the 'things' I've mentioned (and make a liar out of me if you must.) Just because it's engineered doesn't make it a good product. Compare it to solid hardwood flooring and you'll get more answers.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
Always yearning for more information and knowledge for the consumer, this species has not been proven and is very soft and unstable. This information comes directly from some that have been involved in import species for 20 and 25 years.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps