Engineered Click Together Flooring
I haven't worked w/it, specifically, but I've only heard 'stories' and can only share w/you what I've learned.
You really need a solid base. Concrete seems best. Also, you get what you pay for. You can't repair/replace this stuff. You can't refinish it.
I'm making some assumptions here. I don't know if the product is plastic or what. Just ask the Retailer about the 'things' I've mentioned (and make a liar out of me if you must.) Just because it's engineered doesn't make it a good product. Compare it to solid hardwood flooring and you'll get more answers.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
Always yearning for more information and knowledge for the consumer, this species has not been proven and is very soft and unstable. This information comes directly from some that have been involved in import species for 20 and 25 years.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!