Engineered Click Together Flooring
I haven't worked w/it, specifically, but I've only heard 'stories' and can only share w/you what I've learned.
You really need a solid base. Concrete seems best. Also, you get what you pay for. You can't repair/replace this stuff. You can't refinish it.
I'm making some assumptions here. I don't know if the product is plastic or what. Just ask the Retailer about the 'things' I've mentioned (and make a liar out of me if you must.) Just because it's engineered doesn't make it a good product. Compare it to solid hardwood flooring and you'll get more answers.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
Always yearning for more information and knowledge for the consumer, this species has not been proven and is very soft and unstable. This information comes directly from some that have been involved in import species for 20 and 25 years.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps