What is the best and easieast way to secure indoor thresholds to a concrete floor?
Using a masonry bit, drill pilot holes at the location for screw-fasteners. Then insert masonry anchors into those hole and screw the screws down throught he threshold. The pressure created from screwing the screw into the anchor grips the sides of the pilot hole so as to hold the anchor in place.
Nailing frame base to concrete floor
Floor re-do: tile to concrete
interior doorway threshold
Replacing direct glued carpet in my office. Need pre...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!