How do I clean a stained white grout kitchen floor?
Just pour it on, let it set for a few mins, then wipe it off. It cleaned my grout to a white shine again. Good luck
Try that and see how it works for you. You can always bring out the big-gun cleaners if all else fails. The hydrogen peroxide is a natural bleach so it should do nicely. Test a inconspictuous spot first as with any other cleaner.
Nothing could have been further from the truth. To date, having posted here and pestered every salesman in the business, I have yet to find anything that will do the job of REALLY sealing.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!