maple wood plugs
I am refinishing my living room hardwood floor. It has many screws in it and I will be covering these up with wood plugs. I am having a very hard time find 5/16" maple wood plugs. Any suggestions?
You could purhase a low end drill press for $125 or so and make the plugs yourself with a plug cutter. The folks at the big box stores should be able to help you out with this one.
What a novel idea! Unless you found something I didn't, I couldn't find 5/16" maple wood plugs. 3/8" isn't a problem (they are all over the web) but the 5/16" is what my question is.
These are 'hardwood' but don't know if they are maple. Can ask: http://www.cornerhardware.com/hardware/iteminfo.html?action=iteminfo&item=080307016713&cat_id=661
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight