The one problem we're having is a temporary one. A couple of the pieces aren't glued down properly, so they move vertically when pressure is applied to them...not a big deal, but want the job done right and don't want to catch anything on a corner of one of the pieces, so they're fixing it asap.
Looks great, IMHO, and worth the extra cost over high-quality linoleum squares.
I would think it will require an underlayment also ask how they plan to attach to your other floors,(some kind of wood trim?) good luck
I had it installed in a house we were not living in while renovations occurred, so it actually expanded a bit once we moved in and turned up the heat, but all that happened was the small seams we thought we saw before are even less obvious and the tiles that seemed loose, laid down nicely and haven't been a problem again (yet).
Luckily our supplier is helping us with a floor replacement.
I would not recommend Congoleum DuraStone.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes