The one problem we're having is a temporary one. A couple of the pieces aren't glued down properly, so they move vertically when pressure is applied to them...not a big deal, but want the job done right and don't want to catch anything on a corner of one of the pieces, so they're fixing it asap.
Looks great, IMHO, and worth the extra cost over high-quality linoleum squares.
I would think it will require an underlayment also ask how they plan to attach to your other floors,(some kind of wood trim?) good luck
I had it installed in a house we were not living in while renovations occurred, so it actually expanded a bit once we moved in and turned up the heat, but all that happened was the small seams we thought we saw before are even less obvious and the tiles that seemed loose, laid down nicely and haven't been a problem again (yet).
Luckily our supplier is helping us with a floor replacement.
I would not recommend Congoleum DuraStone.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Quick and Creative Stocking Stuffers
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Must-Do Projects for November
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- The Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees