The one problem we're having is a temporary one. A couple of the pieces aren't glued down properly, so they move vertically when pressure is applied to them...not a big deal, but want the job done right and don't want to catch anything on a corner of one of the pieces, so they're fixing it asap.
Looks great, IMHO, and worth the extra cost over high-quality linoleum squares.
I would think it will require an underlayment also ask how they plan to attach to your other floors,(some kind of wood trim?) good luck
I had it installed in a house we were not living in while renovations occurred, so it actually expanded a bit once we moved in and turned up the heat, but all that happened was the small seams we thought we saw before are even less obvious and the tiles that seemed loose, laid down nicely and haven't been a problem again (yet).
Luckily our supplier is helping us with a floor replacement.
I would not recommend Congoleum DuraStone.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!