Does anyone know where I can find replacement tile for my 1950's bathroom. It was completely done in that small square pepto bismol type pink tile.
You will need to take the measurements and a sample tile to a local tile store. There is no standard "pepto bismol" tile size or shape out there, so it could be anything.
Pepto bismol must refer to the color. Many tile manufactuers have gone out of business since the fifties, so good luck.
My mom works for a tile store, there is a rumor that fifties styles are returning, so chances are you might be able to find some pink tile in the very near future.
Wish I'd seen this a year ago. I stripped a while kitchen of those gawdawful ugly things and threw them away...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love