Does anyone know where I can find replacement tile for my 1950's bathroom. It was completely done in that small square pepto bismol type pink tile.
You will need to take the measurements and a sample tile to a local tile store. There is no standard "pepto bismol" tile size or shape out there, so it could be anything.
Pepto bismol must refer to the color. Many tile manufactuers have gone out of business since the fifties, so good luck.
My mom works for a tile store, there is a rumor that fifties styles are returning, so chances are you might be able to find some pink tile in the very near future.
Wish I'd seen this a year ago. I stripped a while kitchen of those gawdawful ugly things and threw them away...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects