Does anyone know where I can find replacement tile for my 1950's bathroom. It was completely done in that small square pepto bismol type pink tile.
You will need to take the measurements and a sample tile to a local tile store. There is no standard "pepto bismol" tile size or shape out there, so it could be anything.
Pepto bismol must refer to the color. Many tile manufactuers have gone out of business since the fifties, so good luck.
My mom works for a tile store, there is a rumor that fifties styles are returning, so chances are you might be able to find some pink tile in the very near future.
Wish I'd seen this a year ago. I stripped a while kitchen of those gawdawful ugly things and threw them away...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight