I am going to replace a bathroom floor, i have sheet vinyl down now, i want to put a heated tile floor down, do i need to strip the vinyl, and the underlayment or what?
you need more information, what is the subfoor.wood or concrete. if its wood you need to pull up the lino and the underlayment .then you can nail down backer board and add a heating fabric under the tile . if cement just add the heating fabric.under tile heating fabric is available from home depot.good luck
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
Ceramic Tile Floor Help Needed
removal of tar paper from ceramic tile
HELP - my new ceramic tile floor!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight