Ceramic Tile Floor Help Needed
Hi, I am re-doing our kitchen. It is completely empty now. Right now we have removed the old floor and are at the subfloor. I am planning on doing a ceramic tile floor with concrete backerboard. I have already purchased my tiles.I have to wait 6 weeks for our new cabinets. Can I tile the floor and install the new base cabinets then on top of the new floor, or do I need to install cabinets and then tile around the cabinets.
In stall the tile before the cabinets go in.. go wall to wall.. some may disagree, but it looks much better and provides a good layer of insulation.
ceramic tile subfloor
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
HELP - my new ceramic tile floor!
Cleaning grout haze from ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight