Ceramic Tile Floor Help Needed
Hi, I am re-doing our kitchen. It is completely empty now. Right now we have removed the old floor and are at the subfloor. I am planning on doing a ceramic tile floor with concrete backerboard. I have already purchased my tiles.I have to wait 6 weeks for our new cabinets. Can I tile the floor and install the new base cabinets then on top of the new floor, or do I need to install cabinets and then tile around the cabinets.
In stall the tile before the cabinets go in.. go wall to wall.. some may disagree, but it looks much better and provides a good layer of insulation.
HELP - my new ceramic tile floor!
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
ceramic tile subfloor
Cleaning grout haze from ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!