Ceramic Tile Floor Help Needed
Hi, I am re-doing our kitchen. It is completely empty now. Right now we have removed the old floor and are at the subfloor. I am planning on doing a ceramic tile floor with concrete backerboard. I have already purchased my tiles.I have to wait 6 weeks for our new cabinets. Can I tile the floor and install the new base cabinets then on top of the new floor, or do I need to install cabinets and then tile around the cabinets.
In stall the tile before the cabinets go in.. go wall to wall.. some may disagree, but it looks much better and provides a good layer of insulation.
HELP - my new ceramic tile floor!
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
ceramic tile subfloor
Cleaning grout haze from ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes