Ceramic Tile Floor Help Needed
Hi, I am re-doing our kitchen. It is completely empty now. Right now we have removed the old floor and are at the subfloor. I am planning on doing a ceramic tile floor with concrete backerboard. I have already purchased my tiles.I have to wait 6 weeks for our new cabinets. Can I tile the floor and install the new base cabinets then on top of the new floor, or do I need to install cabinets and then tile around the cabinets.
In stall the tile before the cabinets go in.. go wall to wall.. some may disagree, but it looks much better and provides a good layer of insulation.
HELP - my new ceramic tile floor!
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
ceramic tile subfloor
Cleaning grout haze from ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects