I am having design issues for a sunken roman bath. I think i can solve this problem if i can have a wooden floor for shower. there is an exsiting floor already, so i would just design a wood floor to go over the exsisting tile floor, so drainage is not a problem. my problem is, will this work?, what concerns will i have with wood and water, and if it will work, what type of wood should i use?
any help please, thanks
can i lay 3/4 inch naildown wood on a press wood sub...
Grout between quarry tile and hardwood?
TILING BATHROOM WALL
Cork flooring questions
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!