I am having design issues for a sunken roman bath. I think i can solve this problem if i can have a wooden floor for shower. there is an exsiting floor already, so i would just design a wood floor to go over the exsisting tile floor, so drainage is not a problem. my problem is, will this work?, what concerns will i have with wood and water, and if it will work, what type of wood should i use?
any help please, thanks
can i lay 3/4 inch naildown wood on a press wood sub...
Grout between quarry tile and hardwood?
TILING BATHROOM WALL
Cork flooring questions
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!