Our house is approx. 1442 sf and we are still trying to decide which flooring would be best. It will be just the DH, the two FLK's (four legged kids) and myself. How do wood, cork and tile compare in price and durability?
your question is too general to answer,cork , hardwood & tile are available at many price points.you need to set a budget,ask yourself what do i realy want,look a lots of samples and try to narrow your choice's. good luck
Wood Floors VS. Tile Floor
Can I Install Stone Or Tile Right Over Cracks In Our...
which flooring would work best for me?
Porcelain Tile over wood floor
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight