Our house is approx. 1442 sf and we are still trying to decide which flooring would be best. It will be just the DH, the two FLK's (four legged kids) and myself. How do wood, cork and tile compare in price and durability?
your question is too general to answer,cork , hardwood & tile are available at many price points.you need to set a budget,ask yourself what do i realy want,look a lots of samples and try to narrow your choice's. good luck
Wood Floors VS. Tile Floor
Can I Install Stone Or Tile Right Over Cracks In Our...
which flooring would work best for me?
Porcelain Tile over wood floor
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!