Our house is approx. 1442 sf and we are still trying to decide which flooring would be best. It will be just the DH, the two FLK's (four legged kids) and myself. How do wood, cork and tile compare in price and durability?
your question is too general to answer,cork , hardwood & tile are available at many price points.you need to set a budget,ask yourself what do i realy want,look a lots of samples and try to narrow your choice's. good luck
Wood Floors VS. Tile Floor
Can I Install Stone Or Tile Right Over Cracks In Our...
which flooring would work best for me?
Porcelain Tile over wood floor
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!