I have a small half bath that one side of the floor around the toilet has rotted. It is only a 1'x 1' area if that. The wood is not rotten all the way through, it is only the top boards(they are about 2 inches thick, no plywood layer)the wood underneath is good and strong. I was going to use a sawzaw to remove the rotten parts, replace it with new wood, replace the ugly old flooring and replace the toilet. Any suggestions as to how to make this as simple as possible?
Ways to solve unlevel floor?
Leveling my concrete basement floor
Cracking beam, floor sinking in house. Need advice p...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers