I have a small half bath that one side of the floor around the toilet has rotted. It is only a 1'x 1' area if that. The wood is not rotten all the way through, it is only the top boards(they are about 2 inches thick, no plywood layer)the wood underneath is good and strong. I was going to use a sawzaw to remove the rotten parts, replace it with new wood, replace the ugly old flooring and replace the toilet. Any suggestions as to how to make this as simple as possible?
Ways to solve unlevel floor?
Leveling my concrete basement floor
Cracking beam, floor sinking in house. Need advice p...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!