I have a small half bath that one side of the floor around the toilet has rotted. It is only a 1'x 1' area if that. The wood is not rotten all the way through, it is only the top boards(they are about 2 inches thick, no plywood layer)the wood underneath is good and strong. I was going to use a sawzaw to remove the rotten parts, replace it with new wood, replace the ugly old flooring and replace the toilet. Any suggestions as to how to make this as simple as possible?
Ways to solve unlevel floor?
Leveling my concrete basement floor
Cracking beam, floor sinking in house. Need advice p...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love