Looking for opinions on vinyl siding. Some contractors recommending Mastic but I do not like the glossy finish for our older home that the Barkwood and Brentwood lines have.
Looking for a more matte finish with more of a painted clapboard appearance rather than glossy woodgrained finish.
What is your experience with Certainteed Monogram or Wolverine Restoration Classic?
Looking for Bird Vinyl Siding
Backerboard for vinyl siding
Looking for discontinued vinyl siding - please help!
rotted wood and vinyl siding
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!