Can we put ceramic tile over linoleaum?
you can,butyou will raise up the level of the floor(poss.trap your dish washer)if some time in the future you have a leak from the dish washer or refer.the the p-board under the vinyl will blow up and take your tile with it.(this assumes you have p-board underlayment,normal for all homes on the west coast)also as piffin pointed out you have to use a backerboard. good luck
Tile over tile or rip it out?
laying ceramic tile over old existing ceramic tile
ceramic tile over existing tile?
ceramic tile over hard wood floor
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!