We have 1" ceramic tiles on the walls in our bathroom. A portion of these have been painted over in purple. We are in the process of removing the paint which is relatively easy. The problem is that when wiping off the paint, it gets stuck in the tile grout. Is it fairly easy and inexpensive to re-grout tiles yourself? We have an area of about 70 sf.
1inch tiles? itll be work but you can pick up a grout tool at a tile store or home center. you will scrape the old grout down a bit and regrout over it. work, but not expensive
I did that in my litchen counters and it is work and I did it by hand with a hand tool.I think you can buy one that is electric and that would much easier.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!