We have 1" ceramic tiles on the walls in our bathroom. A portion of these have been painted over in purple. We are in the process of removing the paint which is relatively easy. The problem is that when wiping off the paint, it gets stuck in the tile grout. Is it fairly easy and inexpensive to re-grout tiles yourself? We have an area of about 70 sf.
1inch tiles? itll be work but you can pick up a grout tool at a tile store or home center. you will scrape the old grout down a bit and regrout over it. work, but not expensive
I did that in my litchen counters and it is work and I did it by hand with a hand tool.I think you can buy one that is electric and that would much easier.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight