I recently install Oak hardwook in the hallway perpendicular to the wall (ie the planks run from the left wall to th right wall). Now I need to sand, but I don't think I can get a drum sander in there to do the job (I'm suppose to sand with the grain right?). Is there another tool I can rent/use to do the sanding. Would my belt sander work if no other tool is available?
Removing kitchen cabinets before laying hardwood?
Help!!! Sanding/Stripping OLd/Uneven Plank Floors - ...
Refinishing Hardwood Floor
tiling over hardwood floor?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING