I recently install Oak hardwook in the hallway perpendicular to the wall (ie the planks run from the left wall to th right wall). Now I need to sand, but I don't think I can get a drum sander in there to do the job (I'm suppose to sand with the grain right?). Is there another tool I can rent/use to do the sanding. Would my belt sander work if no other tool is available?
Removing kitchen cabinets before laying hardwood?
Help!!! Sanding/Stripping OLd/Uneven Plank Floors - ...
Refinishing Hardwood Floor
tiling over hardwood floor?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects