Linseed oil dougfir floor. Help
Check out the National Wood Flooring Association Website for expert advice.
As far as putting Urethane over it I would say NO WAY If it doesn't work out get the sander back out and start over.
I feel the same way about waxes. In this day and age there are some pretty tough finishes out there. The Pro-Finisher at Home Depot is actually a pretty good finish. It has a high solid content and is fairly inexpensive. Don't let the low price tag fool you into thinking it is a poor finish.
I generally tell people that if they don't have anything better to do with their time than oil, wax and buff their wood floors then they need a hobby.
Rough Cedar Log Mantle
someone help- i just painted acrylic paint over oil
Terra cotta tiles
water repellent or linseed oil on bare clapboard?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love