Cracked Grout - Brand New Tile Floor
I'd guess the subfloor. Tile definitely benefits from having a really solid subfloor. It's extra trouble and expense, but the use of concrete board under tile really helps. I'd guess they laid tile right on the plywood.
Is this a brand new house? If so there's probably a warranty. Hopefully someone else will come out with better ideas, but I'd say it might have to be re-done....good luck.
permanent marker stains on hardwoodfloor
Need help to increase the coefficient of friction on...
HELP Please! new tile floor/toilet installation ?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING