After far to long with any attention, I just cleaned my cedar log siding with a bleach based cleaner (nothing else would even make a dint in the filth) and it is now back to its original color with no grey or mildew so I am ready to treat it. I am thinking of using CWF-UV clear. It claims to be a penetrating stain that protects from sun, water, and mildew. Any thoughts on this product or other recomended products? Thanks!
refinishing white cedar ceiling already oil base pai...
Can I create a flower bed abudding cedar siding of h...
Red versus White Cedar fence
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects