After far to long with any attention, I just cleaned my cedar log siding with a bleach based cleaner (nothing else would even make a dint in the filth) and it is now back to its original color with no grey or mildew so I am ready to treat it. I am thinking of using CWF-UV clear. It claims to be a penetrating stain that protects from sun, water, and mildew. Any thoughts on this product or other recomended products? Thanks!
refinishing white cedar ceiling already oil base pai...
Can I create a flower bed abudding cedar siding of h...
Red versus White Cedar fence
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING