After far to long with any attention, I just cleaned my cedar log siding with a bleach based cleaner (nothing else would even make a dint in the filth) and it is now back to its original color with no grey or mildew so I am ready to treat it. I am thinking of using CWF-UV clear. It claims to be a penetrating stain that protects from sun, water, and mildew. Any thoughts on this product or other recomended products? Thanks!
refinishing white cedar ceiling already oil base pai...
Can I create a flower bed abudding cedar siding of h...
Red versus White Cedar fence
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!